Dostawa już od 9,90 zł!
Zwrot w ciągu 14 dni!
Amber is a cosmetic miracle from the Baltic Sea. It is a natural antioxidant that speeds up cell renewal, lightens and regenerates the skin, improves metabolism and neutralizes free radicals, which are responsible for skin-aging processes. It is a natural UV filter that protects the skin and hair from the harmful effects of the sun, has a bronzing effect and improves the skin tone.
Cosmetic products that use amber in their production:
- Shampoos with amber extract - conditioning effect, strengthening and smoothing the hair, reducing oiliness; as a natural UV filter it acts as protection from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Hair and head skin conditioners - contain active substances derived from amber that affect hair growth, soothe head skin irritations and moisturize it.
- Regenerating creams - cosmetics for intensive care of dry skin, prone to irritations, that strengthens the skin weakened by external factors. Amber extracts improve cellular metabolisms, support the skin’s natural defenses, accelerates its ability to regenerate and improves microcirculation, which makes the skin oxygenated and moisturized; it improves skin colour.
- Mineral salts with amber - rich in valuable microelements, collagen and amber extract, that reduce the effects of free radicals, are antibacterial, act a natural UV filter and improve the colour and the appearance of the skin.
- Cosmetics with the biocomplex of amber - improve the condition of skin and hair, moisturize, improve cellular metabolism, oxygenate the skin.
- Body scrubs - of a creamy consistency, containing bits of micronized amber, perfectly cleanse the skin, leaving it moisturized and smooth, improve skin colour.